Brunswick County, North Carolina Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:28, 25 December 2010 by Taneya (ncgenweb link, ncgenweb yearbook link)
|Brunswick County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1865--Many court records were destroyed by Federal Troops.
- Shallotte Ward
- Leland Ward
- Ash Branch (Historical)
- Brunswick County students at NC colleges - list via the NCGenWeb Yearbook Index
Societies and Libraries
- NCGenWeb: Brunswick County - free genealogy resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).