California, San Mateo County Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known Issues
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: There are records I have seen before in this collection that are no longer listed. Are they no longer available?
Answer #1: Some records, previously available, have been removed from publication to comply with the 1945 year cut off restriction on all U.S. army Discharge Records. These records include:
- United States Army discharge records 1945 vol 1254
- United States Army discharge records 1945 vol 1257
- United States Army discharge records 1945-1946 vol 1255
- United States Army discharge records 1946 vol 1388
- United States Army discharge records 1946-1947 vol 1259
- United States Navy discharge records 1945 vol 1253
Question #2: Can you clarify what the records are in the browse points titled Certificates of Naturalization?
Answer #2: The records located in the browse points Certificates of Naturalization can more correctly be identified as Naturalization Certificate Stub Books. The records are the stubs from the Certificates of Naturalization that were issued.
Question #3: Can you clarify the year range of the records in the browse point Coroner's report index vol 1 1860-1991?
Answer #3: The correct year range for these records is 1960-1993.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: California, San Mateo County Records, 1851-1991 > San Mateo > Certificates of naturalization vol 11710, no 338951-339000 1900-1918 > Image 3 of 52.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the California, San Mateo County Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the California, San Mateo County Records, 1851-1991 collection at FamilySearch.org.