Cameron Parish, Virginia
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:17, 12 April 2014 by Murphynw (Text replace - "== References ==" to "== References ==")
- Hopkins, Margaret Lail and Nancy Hopkins Phillips. The Anglican Parishes of Loudoun County, Virginia, Truro, Cameron, and Shelburne, 1736-1805. Lovettsville, Virginia: Willow Bend Books, 1997. Available at FHL. Free Lookups Available!
- Hopkins, Margaret Lail. Cameron Parish in Colonial Virginia. n.p.: M.L. Hopkins & N.H. Phillips, c1988. Available at FHL.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
Johnson has collected information on this colonial parish, drawn from other sources:
- Johnson, June Whitehurst. Surviving Cameron Parish Records, Loudoun County, Virginia, Tithable List of 1765. Fairfax, Va., 1984. FHL Book 975.528 R4j.
- Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.