Capel Garmon, Conwy
The former parish church of St Garmon's was originally built as a chapel of ease to the parish of Llanrwst, serving the areas of Garth Garmon and Tybrith Uchaf. Capel Garmon became a separate parish in 1927. The church is now closed. For more information see Capel Garmon, Denbighshire at genuki.org.uk
|before 31 March 1974||Denbighshire|
|1 April 1974 - 31 March 1996||Clwyd|
|from 1 April 1996||Conwy|
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464321.
Maps and Gazetteers
- Capel Garmon Parish Church at Clwyd FHS