Caro Michigan Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
Address: 1695 W Gilford Rd., Caro, MI 48723
- The Center is located at the south entrance of the building.
- Location on Map
Phone: (989) 673-7201
- Thursdays 5 pm to 8 pm
- Closed on 5th Thursday for Staff training.
- Call (989) 871-9761 for Daytime appointment.
Holiday Schedule: By appointment only
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings: 5th Thursday
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Has film concentrated on Tuscola, Huron and Sanilac County Michigan plus other locations.
- Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- The Center is equiped with 4 computers and 2 film readers, microfilm readers and printers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)