- 1 Town Hall
- 2 Quick History
- 3 Resources
- 4 References
108 Main Street
Carver, MA 02330
Named for John Carver, first Governor of Plymouth Colony.
Establishment and former town name(s) 
9 June 1790: Incorporated as a town, from part of Plympton, by State 1790, c2.
8 February 1793: Bounds between Carver and Plympton established.
20 January 1827:
24 March 1849:
16 May 1901: Bounds between Carver and Wareham established.
7 March 1921: Bounds between Carver and Middleborough established.
Archiac name: Mohootset
Section/Villages within the town: Annasnappet, Bate's Pond, East Carver, Ellis Furnace, John's Pond, North Carver, Popes Point, Quitticus, Shoestring District, South Carver, Wenham
Boundary Changes 
Sources: A guide to Massachusetts cemeteries (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002), [FHL book 974.4 V37L 2002]
The Carver Plymouth MAGenWeb Project of The USGenWeb Project has a map showing location of the cemeteries in the Town of Carver.
- Center Cemetery
- Central Cemetery (1811)
- Lakenham Cemetery (1718) (aka North Cemetery)
Forest Street, North Carver
- Our Lady of Lourdes Parish (Catholic) Cemetery (1920)
- Union Cemetery (1777)
South Main Street, South Carver
- Wenham Road Cemetery (1770) (aka East Carver Cemetery)
Wenham Road, East Carver
Church History and Records
Societies, Libraries and Museums
- Vital Records of Carver Massachusetts to the Year 1850 Google Books
- Historical data relating to counties, cities, and towns in Massachusetts (Boston, Massachusetts : New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1997), [FHL book 974.4 H2h 1997].