Central Point Oregon Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serving the communities in the northern part of Jackson County, Oregon - Central Point, Gold Hill, White City, Eagle Point, Jacksonville...and Beyond!
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events •
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
Address: 2305 Taylor Rd., west of Central Point, Oregon, at Grant Rd.
- We are located on the east side of the Central Point Oregon Stake Center, which is next to the Medford Oregon Temple.
- Location on Map
Wednesday: 10-2, 6:30-9
1st and 3rd Saturdays: 10-2, Class 2-3 on 3rd Saturday
The CPOR FamilySearch Center will be closed on the following in 2012:
27 Feb - 13 Mar, May 24-28 • Sept. 1-3 • Nov. 18-24 • Dec. 23 - Jan 2, 2013
Calendar and Events •
Upcoming Events •
Class Schedule • 2nd Saturdays, 2-3pm
Saturday, 17 March 2012, 2-3pm - Family Search Indexing
The 1940 Census is coming! It will need to be indexed!
Find out how Indexing works and how you can get involved, and get your friends involved. Download the FamilySearch Indexing app onto your own computer, or from the iTunes Store for free onto your iPad.
Staff Training Meetings •
- Family History Library Catalog: This center receives films and fiche patrons order through Online Film Ordering. The films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog can be viewed through their loan period.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers with internet access, and printers
- microfilm and microfiche readers
Resources in the Local Area
- Address: 95 Houston, Phoenix OR, 97535
- Phone: 541-512-2340
- Medford Oregon FamilySearch Center
- Address: 2900 Juanipero, Medford OR, 97501
- Phone: 541-773-3363
- Address: 205 S Central Ave, Medford OR, 97501
- Phone: 541-774-8689
Volunteer at the Center
Inquire at the center. Thank you.