Chapel St Leonard, Lincolnshire Genealogy
MUMBY, CHAPEL, a chapelry, in the parish of Mumby, union of Spilsby, Marsh division of the hundred of Calceworth, parts of Lindsey, county of Lincoln, 7 miles (E. S. E.) from Alford. It is situated on the coast. The chapel is dedicated to St. Leonard. 
Birth, marriages and deaths were kept by the government, from July 1837 to the present day. The civil registration article tells more about these records. There are several Internet sites with name lists or indexes. A popular site is FreeBMD.
Material deposited at Lincolnshire Archives,
St Rumbold Street
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org The website enables you to view a PDF file for all records held for each parish as part of continuing efforts to provide an online catalogue.
The digitisation of parish records for the county now offers images via the Lincs to the past website (July 2011). Use advanced search terms at Search Lincs to the past to search for available images for parish registers and other records for this parish with images. Advance search terms Cherry Willingham Par 1 will identify available images.
Link to the Family History Library Catalogue showing the film numbers in their collection Willingham, Cherry
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438770.
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 356-359. Date accessed: 12 August 2013.