Chase County, Nebraska Genealogy
Chase County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Chase County, Nebraska|
| Map of Nebraska highlighting Chase County|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 27, 1873|
|Address|| Chase County Courthouse|
921 Broadway Street
Imperial, Nebraska 69903
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Chase County Courthouse
Imperial, Ne 69033
County Judge has marriage, probate and court records from 1886.
Clerk District Court has divorce records from 1886.
County Clerk has land records from 1886. 
1873--Chase County was created 27 February 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat: Imperial 
For tips on accessing Chase County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Chase County, Nebraska page 429, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).