Cheadle Hulme St Andrew,Cheshire

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:25, 28 March 2010 by Laraleepn (talk | contribs) (cat)

Jump to: navigation, search


Cheadle Hulme St Andrew was originally built as a chapel to Cheadle Hulme All Saints and became a parish in 1958.

Church Records

Registers of Baptisms from 1937 and Marriages from 1958 are held at the church (no burials here).