Cimarron County, Oklahoma Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:03, 13 March 2013 by StandingVE
|Cimarron County, Oklahoma|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||July 16, 1907|
|County Seat||Boise City|
|Address|| Cimarron County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 145
Boise City, Oklahoma 73933-0145
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- Baca County, Colorado
- Dallam County, Texas
- Morton County, Kansas
- Sherman County, Texas
- Union County, New Mexico
For tips on accessing Cimarron County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Cimarron County, Oklahoma. Page 558 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).