Clark County, Ohio Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Places / Localities
- Ferncliff Cemetery. By far, the largest cemetery in Springfield. The cemetery's website has a searchable database.
Harmony Township Cemeteries
- Brighton Cemetery
- Fletcher Chapel Cemetery
- Laybourn Cemetery
- Lisbon Cemetery
- South Vienna Cemetery, State Route 40, just west of South Vienna.
- Plattsburg Cemetery, on Plattsburg Road just east of Plattsburg.
- Wilson Chapel Cemetery
- Wragg Cemetery, located south of Plattsburg Road with no public access.
Miami Valley Genealogy Index is an Index to more than a half million pointers to records all over Miami Valley including Clark County.
- With Diplomas of Patriotism: African American Civil War Veterans in Ohio by Amy L. Crow (Senior Thesis, The Ohio State University, 2009). This thesis uses Springfield as a case study.
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch – Pilot. Records include such information as birth date of deceased, city, county, and state of death, name of spouse if married, names of parents, maiden name of mother, name of informant, if deceased was single, married, windowed or divorced, occupation of deceased.
Societies and Libraries
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002)