Clatsop County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:46, 4 September 2008 by Dsammy (Reverted edits by Standingve (Talk); changed back to last version by Dsammy)
United States > Oregon > Clatsop County
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Websites
- Named for the Clatsop tribe of Native Americans.
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Part was taken off to create Tillamook County 15 December 1853.
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Clatsop County Court House as of October 2004.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Astoria . Cannon Beach . Gearhart . Seaside . Warrenton
- Communities: Arch Cape . Biddle . Blind Slough . Bradwood . Brownsmead . Burnside . Carahan . Chadwell . Clifton . Denver . Elsie . Fern Hill . Flavel . Fort Stevens . Grand Rapids . Hamlet . Hammond . Jeffers Garden . Jewell . Knappa . Lukarilla . Melville . Miles Crossing . Mishawaka . Navy Heights . Necanicum . Oklahoma Hill . Olney .Sunset Beach . Surf Pines . Svensen . Svensen Junction . Taylorville . Tolovana Park . Tongue Point Village . Uniontown . Vinemaple . Wauna . Westport