Difference between revisions of "Clay County, Florida Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
(added nav box)
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
Revision as of 17:40, 7 October 2010
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1872 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Doctors Inlet
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Clay County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Clay County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- "Henry Clay," Wikipedia.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).