Clinton County, Ohio Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:04, 8 August 2012 by StandingVE
|Clinton County, Ohio|
Location of Ohio in the U.S.
- 1 Historical Facts
- 2 Quick History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|*For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent Counties: Formed from Highland and Warren Counties 19 February 1810.
- County Seat: Wilmington
- Neighboring Counties: Clinton County, Ohio Genealogy residents may also have records in Greene (north) · Fayette (northeast) · Brown (south) · Warren (west) · Highland (southeast)
See an interactive map of Clinton County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch. Records include such information as birth date of deceased, city, county, and state of death, name of spouse if married, names of parents, maiden name of mother, name of informant, if deceased was single, married, windowed or divorced, occupation of deceased.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
- Wikipedia contributors, "Mahoning County, Ohio" in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahoning_County,_Ohio (accessed 10 May 2012).
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002)