Coalville Utah Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- 40 North Main, Coalville, Utah United States
- Location Map Phone: 1 435-336-2256
FHC Director: Sharla Lee Banz - 1 435-336-2013
- Assistant Directors: Joyce Diane Guest
- Mon: 9am - 5pm
- Tue: 9am - 1pm, 5pm - 9pm
- Wed, Thurs: 9am - 9pm
- Fri: 6pm - 9pm
Phone: 1 (435)336-2256
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- The center has 7 computers which are connected to printers. There are also several microfilm and microfiche readers with the ability to print images from both.