Columbus Ohio Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Reynoldsburg Family History Center is located East of I 270 and north of I 70 off Livingston Avenue on Baldwin Rd in Reynldsburg ,Ohio on the South east corner of Columbus. It is in the north west corner of the Renoldsburg Stake Center building of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
- 2400 Red Rock Blvd Grove City, OH 43123-1134 United States
- List other languages guest will get help with when they come to the FHC center.
- Please include if there is a handicapped accessible entrance.
- Drive around the building to the back to the door on the right.
- 1 614-875-8680
- Roger Alan Manning - 614-619-5739
- Assistant Directors: Virginia Audrey Manning,Linda Jane Bennington
- Mon. 9:00am-12:00pm
- Wed. 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sat. 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Closed major holidays
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
- For an appointment, please contact the director in advance at 1 .
Calendar and Events5
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- We have over 2,000 films on permanent loan and a collection of books and research helps.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have computers, microfilm readers, printers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
The Columbus Metropolitan Library has a large collection of genealogical resourses. The Ohio Historical Society is a great source for Ohio historical information.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)