Community Meeting Agenda 12 January 2010
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:06, 12 January 2010 by JensenFA
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
Recognition and News
- The Community Center is the place to be!
- Join the Welcoming Committee and help new authors
- Check out the "What's New" items on the Home page, including:
- The Portal to Un-Portal project continues making progress, but it's slow! More help is needed. Please consider joining this group project and help complete this conversion!
- Log in problem - please refer to discussion page.
- The current status of all known CIS log in migration issues are documented in the FamilySearch Wiki Technical Support Forum
- Log-in not possible (CIS was down)
- Sign-in Fix for IE6/7/8
- Log-in is much worse
- Security certificate problem
- After sign-in, user is redirected to special page
- User signs in as themselves, but are signed in as someone else
- Session time-out
- Watch-list is gone
- Combine options still remains after combining is completed
- Issues related to 3+ accounts being combined
- Lost history/edits after combining accounts