Community Wiki Support Meeting 10 Oct 2011
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:05, 16 January 2012 by Laraleepn (cat)
MeetingPlace ID: 3030; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 9:30 am. Mountain time on Mondays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Agenda for today's meeting
- Maintenance Report
- Through the end of the year - what do we want to accomplish?
- Maintenance work
- Dead Links - finish by December (have a week or two where we focus specifically on that).
- Recruit enough people to have them responsible for one section each.
- Training & Mentoring - Need to re-structure the Thursday 2:00pm training meetings and find a trainer
- Moderating - Clarify Moderator responsibilities - are they part of the governance process? As responsibilities are defined, go to each moderator and check individually to ensure that they are willing to accept the new responsibilities.
What are the benefits???? (be seen as an expert in the community?)
- Governance - Procedures are worked out, but now need to work out how moderators are part of the process.
- Wiki Trainers -