Community Wiki Support Meeting 15 May 2012
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 9:00 am. Mountain time on Tuesdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
- Lynda -
Updates and follow up
Maintenance report - Sandra
Unportal pages are being deleted (almost 200 portal pages in the last few days)
Other maintenance tasks have been done, even when not specifically assigned.
Improve the Wiki
- Pages that are marked as Stubs that need to have the Stub template removed (watch for those and remove the template)
- James Tanner has put information on Moderator Talk pages. He added "Moderator Retention" page also.
- Alabama and Ohio projects - Caroline has helped on both.
- There is more work that could be done on Alabama and Jane will set up the project.
- If anyone has time, FHC centers could be added or any other information that could help build the pages.
- 2 hour class on the Wiki is being taught at conference in Alabama (Lise Embley)