Community Wiki Support Meeting 23 May 2013
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:03, 23 May 2013 by Sandralpond (note)
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
- To Sandra: Helped with page deletions
- To Steve: Idaho pages (Tables were out of aligned on every single page)
Worked on this Week
|Support Team Member|
|Lee||Templates, Nav bars, Non-English pages, Training|
Category:Wanted(127), Uncat Cat(36), & Uncat Pages(252) Patrolling
Updates and follow up
- Signing in before shift on Skype
- Importance of patrolling: We can catch issues such as spam, hacking. Purpose is for them to get information, malicious attacks. The more poplular we become the greater the chance. (Lee's example).
- Maintenance Report - Sandra (see above)
- Review of Individual Assignments
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Non-English Wiki FAQ page decisions and translations - Charles (see above). Volunteers needed feedback coming. Awaiting translation.
- Help Wanted graphics in Non-English - Blake
- Volunteer contacts - processing - Rick
- FamilySearch email account - Blake
- Blogs to follow, etc. -Lee
- FS Wiki Support Community - Google+ - Invite only A great resource for our community. It is private. Wiki Support Community members please log in to share and learn video, photos, links.. Hangout portion available.
- Check Password Strength Check your passwords to make sure they are strength.
- Omniture Reports - Janell
- Volunteer Lessons - Robin
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date: