Community Wiki Support Meeting 3 January 2013
MeetingPlace ID: 3232; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance report - Sandra
- How did we do in 2012?
- What do we need to focus on in 2013?
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Blogs to follow, etc. - Lee
Improve the Wiki
Priority items for this meeting:
Sections on the right side of the page - Research Help & Contributor Help (Janell)
- What should go under the Research Search section?
- Under the Community section, where do we point the Forums link?
Goals achieved for 2012
- Moderators and Adopters - decision on role and responsibilities
- More content for beginners
- New Main page that is more user friendly, along with new landing pages
- New committee's created
- BYU book links corrected
- Community Council created and up and running
Goals for 2013:
- More visibility for the Wiki
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Unconferencing sessions at Rootstech (agenda 20 Dec. 2012
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date: