Concho County, Texas Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
The Concho County Courthouse was built in 1883 by noted architect F. E. Ruffini. Although it has been remodeled, the building is still in use today.
Concho County Courthouse
County Clerk - Barbara Hoffman
152 N. Roberts
P.O. Box 98
Paint Rock, Texas 76866
Concho | Eden | Eola | Lightner | Lowake | Millersview | Paint Rock | Pasche | Vick
- Concho County History: 1858-1958, 2 vols., 1959, by Hazie LeFevre.
- Concho County History from the Handbook of Texas Online.
Texas Counties Map. Click on the county to go to the Texas Genweb site
- Marriage Records 1879-1920, Concho County, 2002, published by the San Angelo Genealogical and Historical Society, 74 pages including an index. Available from the San Angelo Genealogical and Historical Society
- Texas Death Index 1964 to 1998 [no images] Name index to Texas Statewide Death Certificates or four million people who have died since 1964.
- Texas Death Records 1890 – 1976 [with images]
Name index and images of statewide death certificates, 1890-1976. The name index has been created by FamilySearch and is tied to images of the Texas death certificates. Few certificates are available prior to 1903
Societies and Libraries
- TEXAS GenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the county
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).