The following websites have historic Connecticut maps:
- Perry-Castaneda Library, Map Collection, Connecticut Maps
- University of Connecticut. University Libraries. Map and Geographic Information Center.
- University of Southern Maine. The Cartographic Creation of New England. © 2012 University of Southern Maine
- mytopo. Historical Maps.
- National Atlas of the United States has printable maps.
- United States Census Bureau State and County Map. This map will allow you to zoom in on any state or county in the United States and read the names of all of the neighboring counties.
The Family History Library has Connecticut maps for many years. It also has Hartford and New Haven city ward maps dating from 1850 to 1899 FHL film 1377700; Hartford FHL fiches 6016650-54, New Haven FHL fiches 6016688-94.