Conway Arkansas Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Conway Family History Center serves the Conway area. It contains computers with internet capability as well as microfilm and microfiche readers. This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and map:
- 2045 Dave Ward Rd, Conway, AR, 72034, USA
- This is not a mailing address. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquires.
- Use the entrance facing Dave Ward Rd. that is closest to the parking lot. To enter, you must ring the bell outside the building and a staff member will come and let you in.
- Location on Map (NOTE: flag on map is one building off, the Church is located closer to Donaghey)
- Tuesdays 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturdays 9:00 am to 1:00pm
- Additional times by appointment (call 501-329-7199 and leave a message)
Holiday Schedule: The Center will be closed on holidays and on the Saturdays of General Conference (March 31, 2012 and October 6, 2012).
Patrons may place their microfilm or microfiche orders on any computer that has an Internet connection using the new Online Film Ordering system. The film ordering Web site is located at https://www.familysearch.org/films. There patrons can create a personal account and select the preferred family history center where the films they order will be sent. The can make payment using a credit or debit card, or by Pay Pal. When the Conway Family History Center receives an order, an e-mail will be sent to the patron informing them their order has arrived.
Adding details to a FHC page article.