Court of the Peculiar of the Rector of Ripple with Queenhill and Holdfast
Return to the Worcestershire Probate Records page.
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Worcestershire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library, or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
The original records are deposited at:
The Worcestershire Record Office
Tel: 44 (0)1905 766351 / 766355
Fax: 44 (0)1905 766363
Wills and administrations, 17th& 18th Century
Register Copy Wills 1683-1705
Family History Library Records
- Original Wills 1663-1771 (Under Film Notes)
This peculiar court held jurisdiction over the Worcestershire parish of Ripple with its hamlets of Queenhill (and the chapelry) and Holdfast.