Crook County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:55, 19 January 2009 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
300 NE 3rd, Rm 3
Prineville, OR 97754
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Crook County Court House as of October 2003.
- Record Loss:
- Parts were taken to form
Places / Localities
Forest Crossing | Paulina | Post | Powell Butte | Roberts | Suplee
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Crook County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Crook County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Crook County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Crook County
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).