Crowborough St John The Evangelist

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 09:47, 13 October 2011 by Crescunt (talk | contribs) (create page)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

England Gotoarrow.png Sussex

Parish History

Crowborough St John the Evangelist was formed as a chapelry in 1839 for the western outskirts of Crowborough. In 1871 the church became the parish of St John  Withyham, Sussex

See also Withyham St John Sussex Parish Churches and Crowborough Sussex Online Parish Clerks(OPC)