Cumberland County, Maine Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:54, 8 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
142 Federal Street
Portland, ME 04101
- Created 28 March 1760 from York County.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Portland | South Portland | Westbrook
- Towns: Baldwin | Bridgton | Brunswick | Cape Elizabeth | Casco | Chebeague Island | Cumberland | Falmouth | Freeport | Frye Island | Gorham | Gray | Harpswell | Harrison | Long Island | Naples | New Gloucester | North Yarmouth | Pownal | Raymond | Scarborough | Sebago | Standish | Windham | Yarmouth
- Communities: Bridgton | Brunswick | Brunswick Station | Cumberland Center | Falmouth Foreside | Freeport | Gorham | Little Falls-South Windham | North Windham | Scarborough | Yarmouth
Societies and Libraries
- The Cumberland County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Cumberland County
- Family History Library Catalog