Curry County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:09, 13 October 2008 by Dsammy (a)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
29821 Ellensburg Ave
PO Box 746
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Curry County Court House as of September 2005.
- Record Loss:
- Named for George Law Curry, last Governor of Oregon Territory, 1853-1859.
- Created from Coos County 18 December 1855.
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Curry County
- The Curry County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Curry County
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).