Curry County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:08, 19 January 2009 by Dsammy (cleaned up)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
29821 Ellensburg Ave
PO Box 746
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Curry County Court House as of September 2005.
- Record Loss:
- Named for George Law Curry, last Governor of Oregon Territory, 1853-1859.
18 December 1855: Created from Coos County. 
Places / Localities
Brookings | Gold Beach | Port Orford
Agness | Carpenterville | Harbor | Langlois | Nesika Beach | Ophir | Pistol River | Sixes | Wedderburn
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Curry County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Curry County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Curry County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Curry County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].