Curtain Road

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:19, 11 February 2012 by Cottrells (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Return to the Middlesex Parishes C-F page, or return to the Middlesex Church Records page.

St James Curtain Road, Shoreditch. The church in the Curtain-road, containing 1200 sittings, was consecrated, and dedicated to St. James, on the 4th of July, 1839: the living is a perpetual curacy in the gift of the Bishop of London, with a net income of £400.

Adapted from:  A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 87-90.