Custer County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and Wards
United States Custer County, Idaho#Church_History_and_Records_Custer_County.2C_Idaho Custer County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and Wards
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Idaho Falls Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries: Idaho Falls Stake, (formerly Bingham Stake), Idaho, consists of Latter-day Saints residing in Bonneville, Clark and Jefferson counties, Idaho.
- Wards, 1930: Ammon, Coltman, Idaho Falls 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Lincoln, Milo, Osgood, Shelton, Ucon Wards and Beaver Creek, Bone, Hamer and Mud Lake Branches.
- Lost River Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:Located in Butte and Custer counties, Idaho, and covering Big and Little Lost River valleys.
- Wards, 1930: Arco, Ballard, Darlington, Leslie, Lost River, Mackay, Moore and Chilly Branch.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 353
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 449