Czech Republic Compiled Genealogies
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:24, 30 March 2011 by Pysnaks
Back to Czech Republic Page►
Beginner's Guides to Czech Research
Helpful publications at the Family History Library are:
- Schlyter, Daniel Martin. A Handbook of Czechoslovak genealogical research. Buffalo Grove, Illinois: Genun, 1985. (FHL book 943.7 D27s).
- Miller, Olga K. Genealogical research for Czech and Slovak Americans. Detroit, Michigan: Gale Research, 1978. (FHL book 943.7 D27m).
- Capek, Thomas.The Cechs (Bohemians) in America: a study of the national, cultural, political, social, economic and religious life. New York: Arno and the New York Times, 1969. (FHL book 973 B4ai v. 1).
- Koudelka, Miroslav. Early Censuses in the Czech Lands (before World War I). Naše Rodina: Our Family. Newsletter of the Czechoslovak Genealogical Society International, v. 11, number 2. St. Paul, MN: CGSI, 1999. (973 D25nas v. 10-11 1998-1999).
- Seton-Watson, Robert William. A History of the Czechs and Slovaks. Hamden, Connecticut : Archon, 1965. (943.7 H2s).