Dade County, Georgia Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:47, 20 September 2010 by MarkhamMJ (added nav page)
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1865 and 1895 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
- DeKalb County, Alabama
- Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Jackson County, Alabama
- Marion County, Tennessee
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Dade County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).