Daniels County, Montana Genealogy
Guide to Daniels County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Daniels County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||August 30, 1920|
|Address|| Daniels County Courthouse|
213 Main Street
PO Box 247
Scobey, MT 59263
Daniels County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
County Clerk Recorder has birth and death records
from 1920 and land records; Clerk Court has marriage,
divorce and probate records from 1920; Clerk District
has court records
The largest portion of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation is located in Roosevelt County, with small portions in Daniels, Sheridan, and Valley Counties.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 415.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).