Davis County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
Stakes in Davis County, 1930
- North Davis Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: North part of Davis County, Utah. The stake extends north to Weber County (or Weber Stake), east to the Wasatch Mountains, south to the [[South Davis Stake, and west to the Great Salt Lake.
- Wards, 1930: Clearfield, Kaysville, Layton, Sunset, Syracruse, West Layton, West Point
- Stake boundariesSoutheast part of Davis County, Utah. The stake extends north to the North Davis Stake, Utah east to the Wasatch Mountains, south to the Salt Lake County boundary line (or Salt Lake and Ensign stakes), and west to the Great Salt Lake.
- Wards, 1930:Bountiful 1st, Bountiful 2nd, Centerville 1st, Centerville 2nd, Farmington, North Farmington, South Bountiful, West Bountiful
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the 1930 stake (list above).
Bountiful 1st Ward • Bountiful 2nd Ward • Bountiful 3rd Ward • Bountiful 4th Ward • Bountiful 5th Ward • Bountiful Ward • Centerville 1st Ward • Centerville 2nd Ward • Centerville Ward • Clearfield 1st Ward • Clearfield 2nd Ward • Clearfield Stake • Clearfield Ward • Clinton Ward • Davis Stake • Davis Stake • Davis Stake • East Bountiful Ward • East Bountiful Ward • Farmington 7th Ward • Farmington Ward • Kaysville 1st Ward • Kaysville 2nd Ward • Kaysville Ward • Layton 1st Ward • Layton 2nd Ward • Layton 3rd Ward • Layton 4th Ward • Layton Ward • North Farmington Ward • North Farmington Ward • Orchard Ward • Sahara Village Branch • South Bountiful Ward • South Bountiful Ward • South Davis Stake • South Weber Ward • Sunset Ward • Syracuse Ward • Val Verda 2nd Ward • Val Verda Ward • West Bountiful Ward • West Bountiful Ward • West Bountiful Ward • West Point Ward • West Point Ward •
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p.588
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). P. 814-815