Davis County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
Stakes in Davis County, 1930
- North Davis Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: North part of Davis County, Utah. The stake extends north to Weber County (or Weber Stake), east to the Wasatch Mountains, south to the [[South Davis Stake, and west to the Great Salt Lake.
- Wards, 1930: Clearfield, Kaysville, Layton, Sunset, Syracruse, West Layton, West Point
- Stake boundariesSoutheast part of Davis County, Utah. The stake extends north to the North Davis Stake, Utah east to the Wasatch Mountains, south to the Salt Lake County boundary line (or Salt Lake and Ensign stakes), and west to the Great Salt Lake.
- Wards, 1930:Bountiful 1st, Bountiful 2nd, Centerville 1st, Centerville 2nd, Farmington, North Farmington, South Bountiful, West Bountiful
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Davis County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Bountiful 1st Ward • Bountiful 2nd Ward • Bountiful 3rd Ward • Bountiful 4th Ward • Bountiful 5th Ward • Bountiful Ward • Centerville 1st Ward • Centerville 2nd Ward • Centerville Ward • Clearfield 1st Ward • Clearfield 2nd Ward • Clearfield Stake • Clearfield Ward • Clinton Ward • Davis Stake • East Bountiful Ward • Farmington 7th Ward • Farmington Ward • Kaysville 1st Ward • Kaysville 2nd Ward • Kaysville Ward • Layton 1st Ward • Layton 2nd Ward • Layton 3rd Ward • Layton 4th Ward • Layton Ward • North Farmington Ward • Orchard Ward • Sahara Village Branch • South Bountiful Ward • South Davis Stake • South Weber Ward • Sunset Ward • Syracuse Ward • Val Verda 2nd Ward • Val Verda Ward • West Bountiful Ward • West Point Ward •
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p.588
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). P. 814-815