Delaware County, Oklahoma Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:41, 12 December 2012 by Cweitzeil (worked on breadcrumbs)
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1907--Delaware County was created 16 July 1907 from Cherokee Lands. County seat: Jay 
Civil War Battle
The following Civil War Battle was fought in Delaware County
Map showing Civil war battles in Oklahoma
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Delaware County, Oklahoma. Page 558 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- Heritage Preservation Services, Civil War Battle Summaries by State, (accessed 7 August 2012)