Denton Christ Church, Lancashire Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:48, 26 June 2013 by Dwillmore
A church district, comprising part of the township of Denton, and part of that of Haughton, and called Christ-Church, was formed in April, 1846, under the act 6 and 7 Victoria,The Wesleyans and others have places of worship.
Christ Church Denton, partly in Haughton was a chapelry created in 1846, laying within the boundaries of Ashton under Lyne.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found