Deschutes County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:02, 3 September 2008 by Dsammy (reshelled)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
The county seat is Bend.
- Named for Deschutes River.
- Created from Crook County 13 December 1916.
Records Held at the Courthouse
County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Deschutes County Court House as of September/October 2007.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Bend . La Pine . Redmond . Sisters
- Communities: Alfalfa . Black Butte Ranch . Brothers . Cline Falls . Cloverdale . Deschutes . Deschutes River Woods . Elk Lake . Hampton . Imperial . Lower Bridge . Millican . Sunriver . Terrebonne . Three Rivers . Tumalo
Gazetteers of Places/Localities
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Deschutes County
- The Deschutes County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Deschutes County