Dobbs County, North Carolina Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:17, 22 October 2012 by Murphynw (Baptist)
Extinct North Carolina county.
- Bear Creek. Established by 1785.
Church of England
- Dobbs Parish. Established by 1756. Vestry minutes begin 1756.
- Pre-1790 - Pre-1790 Dobbs County, North Carolina Genealogy Wills stored at the North Carolina State Archives are online - free. Website tips.
- George Washington Paschal, History of North Carolina Baptists, 2 vols. (1930; reprint, Gallatin, Tenn.: Church History Research and Archives, 1990), 1:490. FHL Book 975.6 K2p 1990.
- Robert J. Cain, ed., The Church of England in North Carolina: Documents, 1699-1741 (Raleigh, N.C.: Division of Archives and History, North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources, 1999), 432. FHL Book 975.6 K2cr.