Drysdale Parish, Virginia
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:23, 25 September 2011 by Murphynw (Colonial parish registers have been lost.)
Park Church served the parish from 1723 until the building was abandoned in 1801.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Park Church, The Historical Marker Database
- Park Church, The Historical Marker Database.
- Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).