Eagle Mountain Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 2977 Saddle Rock Road, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005
- Location on Map
- For more details See our website http://www.emss-fhc.org
E-mail: email@example.com (Director)
- Tues: 9am - 12 pm, 6pm - 9pm
- Wed: 10am - 1pm, 6pm - 9pm
- Thurs: 6pm - 9pm
- Sat: 9am - 12pm
- Sister Session: Tue, 12pm - 2pm (by Apppmt -- 801-376-0962)
- Sun: By appmt -- 801-789-8833t
Holiday Schedule: Closed holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 8 desktop computers and laptop positions (cable provided).
- Full Church portal access on the 8 desktop computers.
- Two film readers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)