Eaton County, Michigan Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:39, 20 October 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1829--Eaton County was created 29 October 1829 from unorganized territory. It was attached to St. Joseph and Kalamazoo Counties prior to organization 29 December 1837. County seat: Charlotte 
- Cities: Charlotte . Eaton Rapids . Grand Ledge . Lansing. Olivet . Potterville
- Villages: Bellevue . Dimondale . Mulliken . Sunfield . Vermontville
- Townships: Bellevue . Benton . Brookfield . Carmel . Cheste r. Delta Charter . Eaton Rapids . Eaton . Hamlin . Kalamo . Oneida Charter . Roxand . Sunfield . Vermontville . Walton . Windsor Charter
- Communities: Ainger . Bismark . Brookfield . Carlisle . Charlesworth . Chester . Delta Center . Delta Mills . Five Points Corner . Gresham . Hoytville . Kalamo . Kelly . Kingsland . Little Venice . Millett . Needmore . Olivet Station . Oneida Center . Packard . Petreville . Sahytown . Stalls Corner . Waverly . West Windsor . Woodbury
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Eaton County MIGenWeb Project, an member of The MIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).