Ecuador Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known Issues
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
Question #1: Chimborazo > Riobamba > El Sagrario > Defunciones 1867-1924 contains Bautismos 1918-1923 for Santa Rosa starting on images 1615-1776. Where do these baptisms belong?
Answer #1: The baptisms belong in the browse path Chimborazo > Riobamba> Santa Rosa > Bautismos 1918-1931.
Question #2: Chimborazo > Riobamba> Santa Rosa > Bautismos 1918-1931 contains Confirmations 1919-1923; Confirmaciones 1919-1924 contains Matrimonios 1918-1951; and Matrimonios 1918-1951 contains Bautismos 1812-1830 for San Pedro, Guamote, Chimborazo. How can I sort all these records out?
Answer #2: All of the images for these browse points can be found online. A breakdown of the contents of the browse points in Chimborazo > Riobamba> Santa Rosa, and how to find the missing records, is as follows:
- Bautismos 1918-1931 contains Bautismos 1823-1827, Bautismo 1927-1932, and Confirmations 1919-1923. The missing Bautismos 1918-1923 can be found in the browse path Chimborazo > Riobamba > El Sagrario > Defunciones 1867-1924 starting on image 1615.
- Confirmaciones 1919-1924 contains Confirmations 1923-1924 and Matrimonios 1918-1951. The missing Confirmations 1919-1923 can be found in the browse path Chimborazo > Riobamba> Santa Rosa > Bautismos 1918-1931 starting on image 440.
- Matrimonios 1918-1951 contains Bautismos 1812-183 for San Pedro, Guamote, Chimborazo. The missing Matrimonios 1918-1951 can be found in the browse path Chimborazo > Riobamba> Santa Rosa > Confirmaciones 1919-1924 starting on image 50.
Question #3: Chimborazo > Guamote > San Pedro > Bautismos 1805-1856 contains Bautismos 1830-1838 and Bautismos 1845-1859. Where can the baptisms from 1805-1830 be found?
Answer #3: The baptisms from 1805-1830 can be found in the browse point Chimborazo > Riobamba > Santa Rosa > Matrimonios 1918-1951.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Ecuador, Catholic Church Records, 1565-2011 > Chimborazo > Riobamba > Santa Rosa > Confirmaciones 1919-1924 > Image 7 of 319.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Ecuador Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Ecuador, Catholic Church Records, 1565-2011 collection at FamilySearch.org.