Essex County, Vermont Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:44, 19 December 2008 by Dsammy (added info)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Places / Localities
- Island Pond
Grants and gores:
Probate files or packets for Essex County are now digitized and available at http://labs.familysearch.org/.
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Essex County
- The Essex County VTGenWeb Project, an member of The VTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Essex County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 181. [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].