Evans County, Georgia Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:18, 18 March 2013 by Murphynw (seop)
Guide to Evans County Georgia genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Evans County, Georgia|
Location of Georgia in the U.S.
|Founded||August 11, 1914|
|Address|| Evans County Courthouse|
3 Freeman Street
Claxton, GA 30417-0000
Evans County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Evans County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Evans County, Georgia. Page 155 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).