Fagerborg, Oslo, Norway Genealogy
Records are available at digitalarkivet. 1900-1967
Fagerborg parish was established September 28, 1897 by taking the north part of Uranienborg and the north-west part of Gamle Aker. The borders for Fagerborg were Bogstadveien, Hegdehaugsveien, Oscarsgate, Pilestredet, Thereses gate and the city limits (Kirkeveien).
The west part of the parish was divided off as Majorstuen parish by Royal resolution March 23, 1923. A new Majorstuen congregation was established from January 1, 1957 with the resolution of November 30, 1956. Parts of Fagerborg parish were added to it.