FamilySearch Family Tree Tips for the Person Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:59, 4 June 2014 by KathrynGZ
- If a date or place is not standardized, click in the field at the end of the date or place, and then press the spacebar. You’ll see a list of standardized dates or places. Click the correct one.
- To edit information such as names or events, click the item and then click Edit on the right.
- To edit a parent-child relationship, hover over the child’s name and then click Edit Parents.
- To display an individual’s ordinance information, click the Ordinances tab in the gray banner.
- To search Historical Records and find sources for a person, under Research Help, click Search Records. Family Tree searches Historical Records with the name, birth range, and birthplace from the Person page (if available). A new browser window or tab displays possible matching records.